Membership in AAPR and WAPR is open to mental health professionals and organizations, researchers of various disciplines, administrators, policy makers, consumers and their families, advocacy groups, and the general public. Our primary aim is to provide a forum to all stakeholders for the ongoing discussion of the relevant concerning mental health care. We welcome the participation of all those interested in raising the quality of care, of life and of social inclusion of people with mental health problems.
Benefits of membership
- Membership in WAPR
- Quarterly AAPR Newsletters
- Notice of upcoming public psychosocial rehabilitation advocacy events
- Reduced fees at national/international conferences on psychosocial rehabilitation
- Reduced fees to the AAPR/WAPR United Nations Luncheon in NYC
- Participation in AAPR monthly topical meeting